First, you need to install the App. You do it the same way as with any other Joomla extension.
Once the App is installed, go to
Extensions->Plugins-> System - DJ-Classifieds Ajax
and open the plugin.
enable the plugin
enable and set the options you want to use
Save and Close
Available options are divided into four tabs:
- Select menu items where the AJAX plugin should be enabled
- Select menu items where the AJAX plugin should be disabled
Enable On Mobiles
- Select if ajax functionality needs to be enabled on mobile devices
- Enables dynamic AJAX calls when using the Search module.
- Enables dynamic AJAX also calls in Item's views pagination.
- Enables dynamic AJAX also calls in Item's views sorting by columns.
- Enables dynamic AJAX also calls in Item's views Categories section.
- Enables NPorgress.js library for displaying slim loading bar at the top of the page, during AJAX calls.
- Enter the time after which Ajax call will be made, after pressing a key.
- Show reset/link button for clearing the search form fields.
Items Lazy Loading
- loading new items on page scrolling
- enables updating browser's address bar url
That is all you need to do to enable the Ajax for DJ-Classifieds.
Assuming you have enabled all options, the App changes how those things work:
Search and Filters
Ajax is used for any action that is performed in DJ-Classifieds Search module. That works with text search and anything you can click on the module.
Ajax calls are used to change the pagination.
Ordering and sorting
Ajax calls are used to sort and order items.
Display slim loading bar at the top of the page, during Ajax calls.
Show the reset/link button for clearing the search form fields.
Ajax is used to open the categories.