Artio Joomsef plugin Adds SEO support for DJ-Catalog2 component.
This plugin comes free with the subscription of the extension.
You'll find it installed (you may need to enable it manually) after the extension's installation. Alternatively, it's available in the downloads section (available for active subscribers).
Setting up the plugin
To set Artio Joomsef plugin for DJ-Catalog2 open Components → ARTIO Joomsef → Control Panel.
Click the Extensions management button and then choose DJ-Catalog2 from the list.
If you want to disable/enable the integration to go to the "Common" tab. Scroll down to the "Handling" option.
Now you can choose between:
- JoomSEF handler – a process normally through JoomSEF; if a SEF extension or router file is present, it will be used.
- JoomSEF basic rewriting – this handler is better than the JoomSEF default handler if there is neither a JoomSEF extension nor a Joomla! Router available for the component. It creates the SEF URL by taking all the variables in the original non-SEF URL and joining them using slashes.
- Default Joomla! router – do not store in the DB and create standard Joomla SEF Urls
- Don't SEEF – don't make SEF urls for this component.
In the "Extension" tab, you can find the whole configuration (parameters) for DJ-Catalog2.
- Categories in URL – controls the way categories are added to URL
- Product Alias – allows adding suffix/prefix to product alias.
- Product prefix/suffix – if you selected the suffix or prefix option in the Product Alias parameter, you can specify the suffix or prefix. This setting should differ from the Producer's settings.
- Producer Alias – allows adding suffix/prefix to producer alias.
- Producer prefix/suffix – if you selected the suffix or prefix option in the Producer Alias parameter, you can specify the suffix or prefix. This setting should differ from the Product's settings.
- Handle orphaned Categories – orphaned categories are categories which or parent of which hasn't been published in the menu. If you turn it off, all orphaned categories will be assigned to the page's root.
- Orphaned Categories root – it is the first URL segment generated for the orphaned category.
- Handle orphaned Producers – orphaned producers are producers who haven't been published in the menu. If you turn it off, all orphaned producers will be assigned to the page's root or menu item assigned to the main category.
- Orphaned Producers root – it is the first URL segment generated for the orphaned producer.
- My items root – the first URL segment generated for the orphaned 'my items' view.
- Item form root – it is the first URL segment generated for orphaned 'item form.'
- Single Order alias – a segment for single order view