The DJ-MediaTools extension is both: the slideshow and the gallery solution in one package. It allows to easily create beautiful galleries or eye-catching slideshows containing images, videos or content automatically fetched from other extensions.
It offers 10 different album layouts to cover a wide range of possibilities and fit into your preferences. It provides our original gallery and slideshow scripts, but it also implements well-known scripts such as Masonry or Nivo Slider.
Let's take a closer look at the landing page of the DJ-MediaTools component.
Navigate to Extensions → DJ-MediaTools and you will see the control panel:
- Albums – shortcut to a list of existing albums
- New Album – shortcut to create a new album
- Custom Items – shortcut to a list of existing custom items (album images and videos)
- New Item – shortcut to add a new custom item
- Presets - shortcut to presets managing
- Images & CSS cache – shortcut to tools which allows you to manage and optimize thumbnails and stylesheets
- Album Sources – shortcut to a list of available Album Source Plugins
- Options – link to the DJ-MediaTools component global configuration
- Documentation - link to the documentation at http://www.dj-extensions.com
- Visit DJ-MediaTools page to learn more about the available features.
- Check the documentation for our Joomla gallery and slideshow extension.