DJ-CookieMonster - settings
Let's see the plugin settings:
1. General settings
- Theme - choose from 9 styles, learn more about available styles
- Test mode - enable to test how the plugins work. In this mode, the plugin will be visible on every page refresh so You can match settings to your preferences.
- Show once - the message will be displayed only once, at the first visit
- Display for registered - displays the information also for logged users
- Cookie time - enter number of days during which the cookie alert will not be displayed, once the time set in this setting pass the cookie notification will be displayed again
- Width - set the width in % or px. You can define here the width of the content area, not the width of the whole plugin.
- Message Source - you can choose whether to display a standard notification or custom message in the HTML module.
If you choose "Plugin" you define fields "Message header" and "Message" below.
If you choose "Module" you need to set a module with the desired content.
- Message header - This heading will be displayed at the top of the plugin area. If you leave this empty, no header will be displayed (Message Source - plugin)
- Message - There you need to enter a description that will be displayed in the content area of the plugin. If you leave this empty, default message will be used (Message Source - plugin)
- Module - use this if you selected a custom module as the source of the message (Message Source - module). You will see here a select list with available modules. Each of them has a name, ID, and selected language. You can select for example some Custom HTML Module with this text:
Then you will see the same content in the DJ-CookieMonster area:
This button is visible in all themes but its look and location depend on selected theme.
- Close button text - It's a text visible on the button. if you leave this empty, default value will be used
- Close button title attribute - enable title attribute for the close button. The title attribute specifies extra information about an element. The information is shown as a tooltip text when the mouse moves over the element:
- Close button title text - enter text for close button attribute. If the above field is set to Yes after hovering the button you will see text entered in this field.
- Close button aria-label attribute - enable aria-label attribute for the close button. The aria-label attribute is used to define a string that labels the current element. It's very important for websites with WCAG & ADA support.
- Close button aria-label attribute text - enter text for close button aria-label attribute. If the above field is set to Yes, this text will be used for the aria-label attribute.
- Policy URL label - for example, "read more" leave it empty for the default setting
- Policy URL target - choose if you want to open link in the same or new window
4. Style specific settings
You can find screenshots for each theme and specific style settings here.
Cookies - DJ-CookieMonster
Here's the list of cookies used by DJ-CookieMonster if you want to include it on your list of cookies used on the website. This can be useful if you want to fully comply with the GDPR. Cookie Name Purpose Duration plg_system_djcookiemonster_informed ...
Download and install the DJ-CookieMonster from the download section. You install the package as any other Joomla extension.
Overview - DJ-CookieMonster
DJ-MediaTools Source plugin
This plugin allows using DJ-Catalog2 products as a source of DJ-MediaTools Albums. This plugin requires an installed DJ-Catalog2 extension. This plugin comes free with the subscription of the extension. You'll find it installed (you may need to ...
Mollie DJ-Catalog2 integration
Integrate DJ-Catalog2 with a Mollie payment processing solution and receive payments from your customers. Mollie is a pioneer in the payment industry. The company is also one of the fastest-growing payment processors within Europe. Mollie offers ...