1. Now in Joomla backend go to Components -> DJ-MediaTools -> Albums and create new Album by clicking the New button
3. Fill all needed fields (also set the layout you want to use on product page by selecting it in DJ-MediaTools -> New Album form and choose DJ-Catalog2 Product Gallery as the Album source
4. save the form
Go to Components -> DJ-Catalog2 -> Options -> Image Processing tab and scroll down to DJ-MediaTools (DJ-MT) Integration section and enable this feature (set it to "Yes”).
In setting DJ-MT Minimum count, you can decide when the integration will be triggered (default the setting is 2 - so the DJ-MediaTools integration will display DJ-MediaTools layout only are more than 2 images in product, category, or producer view).
Click Save to save the settings.
1. DJ-MediaTools is not installed - you need to install DJ-MediaTools
2. DJ-MediaTools is installed, but there is no Album with source set to “DJ-Catalog2 Product Gallery” present in DJ-MediaTools - You need to create new Album with correct source settings (see above)
3. DJ-MediaTools is installed and configured properly