How to automatically post new ads to Facebook Pages
The ingredients (what you'll need)
- DJ Classifieds Joomla extension - http://dj-extensions.com/dj-classifieds
- Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/help/www/104002523024878
- IFTTT account - https://ifttt.com/
First, you need to make sure you have enabled the RSS Feed in DJ-Classifieds extension.
See how to enable the RSS feed in DJ-Classifieds:
- Open DJ Classifieds configuration
- Open Views tab
- Find RSS Feed setting and set it to RSS.
- Create an account at IFTTT (or use the one you have already)
- Create the recipe
- once signed in to IFTT click Create
- as THIS choose Feed
- choose New feed item
- Copy the RSS feed address from DJ-Classifieds website:
- and paste it in IFTTT Feed URL field
- Click Create Trigger
- Click that
- choose Facebook Pages Action Channel
- Activate the Facebook Pages Channel (follow FB instructions)
- Click Done once ready
- Click Continue to the next step
- Choose to Create a link post from Action
- Enter a default message that will appear each time a new ad appears on your page
- and click Create Action
- to finalize the process click Create Recipe button
- IFTTT recipe was created, and new ads will be automatically * posted to your Facebook Page
Final effect - check if it works
- check the effect on your Facebook Page *
- *Please note that IFTTT checks your recipes every 15 minutes (sometimes faster) so Facebook Page posts are not instant. You can, however, check if it works instantly clicks the CHECK RECIPE NOW button:
- You can create different recipes for different categories. See how you can find RSS Feed for any category in DJ-Classifieds.
DJ-Classifieds - How to automatically post new ads to Facebook Pages
How to allow unregistered users to post and edit ads?
All you have to do is set 4 options in DJ-Classifieds options, on tab 'Global.' 1. In 'General Settings' section set parameter Access level to 'All users'. 2. If you want to allow unregistered users to post ads and edit their ads, please set ...
Ghost Ads DJ-Classifieds App
Installation and Configuration First, you need to install the App. You do it the same way as with any other Joomla extension. Once the App is installed, go to Extensions->Plugins-> System - DJ-Classifieds Ghost Ads and open the plugin. Next: Enable ...
Remember user's details when submitting new advert
This is a real time saver for users! The administrator can connect user profile fields with Category and Contact fields. This way, fields will be autocompleted with data that do not need to be entered each time users submit ads. So, in other words: ...
How to deal with expired ads
What's an expired advert? When the advert is expired it : will not show in search results and not in filters is not visible on advert lists (blog/smart table etc.) is available in the user's panel is available for the administrator in the panel is ...