How to display events from DJ-Events as a DJ-MediaTools album
You can display events from DJ-Events extension as an album in DJ-MediaTools. First, you need to be sure you have latest DJ-MediaTools and DJ-Events.
Later please follow these steps:
- Download and install DJ-MediaTools Source - DJ-Events plugin. You need an active subscription for DJ-MediaTools to be able to do this.
- Make sure that DJ-MediaTools Source - DJ-Events plugin is enabled (Extensions>Plugins).
- In DJ-MediaTools create a new album (Components>DJ-MediaTools>Albums>New) and select DJ-Events Items as album source.
- Select categories of events that you'd like to display.
Set other options:
- Featured only - decide if you want to display only featured events
- City - select if you want to display only events from selected cities
- Show date - choose if you want to display date of an event
- Show category - choose if you want to display event's category
- Linked category - choose if event's category will be linked
- Show city - choose if you want to display the city
- Default image - select default image of the album
- Save album.
Now you just have to display your album on the site. If you are familar with DJ-MediaTools, you know how to do it. If you're not sure, learn more from this article.
How your album will be displayed, depends on DJ-MediaTools album setting. In this example we choose tabber view:
DJ-MediaTools integration. Make beautiful product galleries with DJ-MediaTools
How to set it up First, you need to be sure you have the latest DJ-MediaTools version installed along with the enabled DJ-Catalog2 integration plugin for DJ-MediaTools. You can also download the plugin from the DJ-MediaTools Downloads ...
Source - DJ-Events DJ-MediaTools
DJ-Events This plugin allows to use DJ-Events items as a source of DJ-MediaTools Albums This plugin comes free with the subscription of the extension. You'll find it installed (you may need to enable it manually) after extension's installation, ...
DJ-MediaTools Source plugin
This plugin allows using DJ-Catalog2 products as a source of DJ-MediaTools Albums. This plugin requires an installed DJ-Catalog2 extension. This plugin comes free with the subscription of the extension. You'll find it installed (you may need to ...
This plugin allows using DJ-Classifieds ads as a source of DJ-MediaTools Albums. This plugin requires an installed DJ-Classifieds extension. This plugin comes free with the subscription of the extension. You'll find it installed (you may need to ...
How to display DJ-Classifieds labels in DJ-MediaTools
With DJ-MediaTools albums you can display DJ-Classifieds adverts along with the Types buttons (also called as labels). Types in DJ-Classifieds can be defined by users. There is also a " Label Button " tab where you can design your Type . It means ...