How to update extension using "Update Manager"
Updating DJ extensions with a built-in Update Manager makes the whole process really easy and painless.
- Go to the component you want to update (make sure your License Key is entered)
- On the right side, you will saw the box with information about the actual version.
- To update component click button Update.
Updating DJ-MegaMenu and DJ-Suggester
- Go to the extension you want to update (make sure your License Key is entered ) (If already, skip step 2 )
- If your license is not entered, go to your account on DJ-Extension, copy your license, paste in DJ-MegaMenu and click button “Register”
3. If your extension is already registered, you will get a message about the actual version. If you want an update, click the button to Update to the latest version.
How to update DJ-Classifieds
Updating DJ-Classifieds can be done in various ways. It would help if you remembered to enter your license key first. Learn how to check your license key. You can use built-in update manager, you can install the latest AIO package from the download ...
How to update Joomla extensions
Updating the website’s software is a crucial task. This applies to CMS Joomla and all Joomla extensions installed on your website. Updates are essential, they can be necessary because of security reasons, can fix existing bugs or give you the ...
Is it safe to update the extension?
Yes, you can update the extension without any stress. All settings, entries will remain and nothing will be deleted. It will be removed only if you decide to uninstall the extension. Check the article explaining the best and most secure way to update ...
What is best way to update Joomla! extensions
Updating our extensions should not make any problems for you. However, it may be conflicting with other extensions that are not up to date or from time to time can conflict with solutions that were implemented (this is why it's recommended to make a ...
Translating DJ-Catalog2 fields using Localise translation extension
Recently we've instructed how to translate DJ-Catalog2 parts editing language files. This time, answering your translation questions, I'll show you how to do it without FTP access. We'll be using Localise extension available on JED. download and ...