How to use DJ-Notifications?
This plugin has to be installed like any other Joomla extension.
Configuring the plugin
Let’s start the configuration of the plugin
Extensions > Plugins
and find the "
System - DJ-Notifications
Enable the plugin, open it, and set all the fields in the plugin, you can test the options using the Debug functionality.
DJ-Notifications plugin settings
Theme - select the theme you want to use (flat, dark, light, adaptive)
- decide where to display notifications
- choose the show method
- choose the hide method
- select your show easing method of choice
- select your hide easing method of choice
- decide if you want to display the X symbol in the notification
- decide if you want to display icons
- decide if you want to display headers
Newest on top
- select if you want to display the notifications
- let the system filter out duplicated notifications
decide if you want to display the progress bar in the notifications
- set the time of how long should the notification be displayed
Extended time out
- set the time for the extended time out, this is the time to be set when the user hovers the notification
- DJ-Notification rely on jQuery if you enable the plugin and see the error message in the frontend - enable this parameter (jQuery is required
- when enabled shows the links to see how the notifications work and provide additional information in the console
Examples of the available themes and modes
DJ-Notifications flat theme example
DJ-Notifications light theme example
DJ-Notifications dark theme example
DJ-Notifications adaptive theme example
How to use JMailAlerts with DJ-Classifieds
First, you need to download and install J! email alerts. You'll find relevant information on developer's site: http://techjoomla.com/jmailalerts/view-category.html (be sure to be logged in to download the extension - it's free) Once installed you ...
PayLane DJ-Catalog2 integration
Integrate DJ-Catalog2 with a PayLane payment processing solution and receive payments from your customers. PayLane is the payment method for users from Poland. It provides payments with credit cards (Visa and Master Card), Paypal, and polish payments ...
Auctions in DJ-Classifieds
DJ-Classifieds component allows hosting auctions on your Joomla powered website! Users can run their own auctions and sell items to your site visitors! To make it everything more comfortable, we will show you how to manage the auctions, place a bid ...
How to use DJ-League?
Installation This plugin has to be installed like any other Joomla extension. Configuring the plugin Let’s start the configuration of the plugin Go to Extensions > Components and find the "DJ-League" component. Backend Administration Control panel ...
How to use FaLang with DJ-Classifieds
Here below, you'll find a short tutorial about how to use FaLang with DJ-Classifieds for Joomla. This will allow you to translate DJ-Classifieds to any language. Falang is a 3rd party integrated with DJ-Classifieds. It allows to translate ...