How to use stats module for DJ-Catalog2
Admin stats module displays purchase stats in the back-end panel. In order to enable it:
- Navigate to Extensions => Modules
- Set the client filter to "Administrator"
- Select or create a new module named "DJ-Catalog2 - Admin Stats"
- Chose template position. We advise selecting "cpanel" if you use default Joomla! back-end template.
- Configure the remaining options according to your preferences.
The configuration above will result in displaying the module in "cpanel" position:
The various filters displayed at the top will allow you to filter statistics based on the following criteria:
- Date period (from-to/current week/last week/last month/etc.)
- Period grouping (by day/week/month/year)
- Specific product and/or product category
- Specific customer group or specific customer
- Applied coupon code
DJ-Classifieds Admin Stats Module
The DJ-Classifieds Admin Stats module overview This module is not included in the All In One Package (DJ-Classifieds AIO) - you need to download it from the downloads section - this module is available for all active subscribers for free! Check also ...
Add videos to product in DJ-Catalog 3.8.0
The video support feature allows adding videos to DJ-Catalog2 products. Each DJ-Catalog2 product contains a “videos” tab, where users can add videos using the “upload videos” or “enter the video URL” option. There is also a third option available - ...
How to use DJ-League?
Installation This plugin has to be installed like any other Joomla extension. Configuring the plugin Let’s start the configuration of the plugin Go to Extensions > Components and find the "DJ-League" component. Backend Administration Control panel ...
DJ-Catalog2 with multilanguage option using FaLang
NOTE: Falang translation for DJ-Catalog2 works only in the backend. Currently, there's no way of translating items from the frontend. Here is a short instruction on how to use FaLang Extension with DJ-Catalog2 for Joomla, Ok, let's start: ...
How to use FaLang with DJ-Classifieds
Here below, you'll find a short tutorial about how to use FaLang with DJ-Classifieds for Joomla. This will allow you to translate DJ-Classifieds to any language. Falang is a 3rd party integrated with DJ-Classifieds. It allows to translate ...