The DJ-Classifieds Maps module displays the Google Maps, Baidu Maps, Leaflet Maps with selected locations of the submitted adverts.
Backend view & settings
Let's take a look at the module parameters:
- Map Provider - Use different map providers by enabling additional DJ-Classifieds map plugins
- Module Class suffix - enter the class suffix.
- Clustering items – clustering items into groups
- Map width – enter the map width.
- Map height – enter the map height.
- Items limit – limit of items shown on the map
- Fit to Items - Set map's view to show all item's markers
- Start address from geologic - yes/np.
- Default address – default position on the map
- Map type - select type of Google map
- Start zoom – enter the default zoom level.
- Ordering – choose the ordering type.
- Categories - select one or more categories, leave empty to select all.
- Follow category – show ads from the currently viewed category.
- Locations - select one or more locations, leave empty to select all.
- Follow location - when you are browsing items from a specific location, the map shows only adverts from this location.
- Types - select one or more types.
- Follow search results - when you are in search results, map show only adverts from search results.
- Follow advert address - when the user is in advert details, the map will be centralized on address from this advert.
- Guest adverts - displaying all adverts or only from registered users
- Zoom control – enable zoom navigation control.
- Mouse zoom scrolling – enable mouse wheel zoom scrolling.
- Places search - allows users to centre map basing on Places search.
- Default country for places API - enter shortcode of country.
- Custom map styles - enter the custom code.
- Show only adverts from registered users - This feature can motivate guests to become registered users. The map can display only adverts from registered users. In this case, guests adverts won't be displayed in the maps module.
How to set the Leaflet OpenStreetMap in the component and Maps module
Support for OpenStreetMaps in DJ-Classifieds component DJ-Classifieds uses the Google Maps API by default. To enable OpenStreetMaps maps, you need to publish the “DJ-Classifieds - Leaflet Maps” because it is disabled by default. After enabling the ...
DJ-Classifieds Admin Stats Module
The DJ-Classifieds Admin Stats module overview This module is not included in the All In One Package (DJ-Classifieds AIO) - you need to download it from the downloads section - this module is available for all active subscribers for free! Check also ...
Using OpenStreetMaps in DJ-Classifieds
Full support for OpenStreetMaps in DJ-Classifieds component The OpenStreetMap is a new equivalent for Google Maps. As you may know, Google recently updated its policy for using Google Maps. This changes add limits for free usage and require users to ...
Disable mouse zoom scrolling in Google Maps
You can disable the Google Maps scrolling in DJ-Classifieds Google Maps module and component. Check video explaining how it works: Module Open Google Maps module and change the Mouse zoom scrolling settings to " No " (1) Save the module (2) ...
Cookies - DJ-Classifieds
Here's the list of cookies used by DJ-Classifieds if you want to include it on your list of cookies used on the website. This can be useful if you want to comply with the GDPR fully. Cookie Name Purpose Duration djcf_last_newregid Used in ...