Below you can find step by step instructions on how to proceed. Please notice that migration can not always work smooth depending on your setup, server settings, possible modifications in extensions' code etc.
- First, make a backup of your Joomla site - we suggest akeeba backup extension.
/administrator/components/com_djclassifieds/ so eventually you'll have following structure:
- Install jUpgrade extension (in your Joomla 1.5 of course!)
- Follow jUpgrade migration instructions. jUpgrade should automatically find migration plugin for DJ-Classifieds and perform migrations of its Database tables and images. However, it will not install the new version of DJ-Classifieds - this needs to be done in the next step.
- After successful migration to Joomla 2.5 install DJ-Classifieds for Joomla 2.5 (be careful not to install the version for Joomla 1.5 on this step)
- All is OK now, all you need to do is assign menu positions to new DJ-Classifieds types and start working on your migrated site!